Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Things to note

I received my three thousandth visitor to my blog today! That's a lot of people who have been exposed to my ramblings inane and otherwise! Thanks to everyone who keeps coming back and leaving comments, I am finding the whole experience highly amusing and entertaining!

I have reviewed a book on the other site if you're interested.
It's good to be back reading again and I might even get to the cinema this weekend so you can expect a bit of waffle about that as well!

And in other news there is only 10 days to go to the Harry Potter premier! Say no more...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute blog!

United Irelander said...

Keep at it. I like your blog. It's far more pleasant than some of the other blogs out there!

Fi said...

Ah thank you very much that's good to hear!

Alita Pereira said...

Congrats on the three thousandth visitor!
Bring on Harry Potter!