Monday, November 21, 2005

A Mighty Weekend

That was one busy weekend and as a result of a lot of posing and posturing, and admittedly some hard word I am now Trixibell BA(hons) H. Dip Arch, BA LS. That's a lot of letters for one little lady! The BA LS is the latest addition to my name and was earned on Saturday from DIT Aungier St.

I had all my family and friends with me over the weekend. The In-laws finally met the Out-laws and so that embarrasment has now been dealt with and it all went well, thankfully there were no daggers at dawn between the fathers!

Troc
We ate our yummies at The Trocadero, and the food was gorgeous. They treated us really well and even joined in when we got boisterous!

So although I'm still wrecked I'm happy and am off to see Harry tonight! Yeaaahhhh!

2 comments:

JL Pagano said...

Congrats!

Are we allowed poke fun at the addition of the letters BALS to your title? eurile humour I know, but only a bit of fun ... ;-)

Fi said...

It's a bit unfortunate alright now that I see it written down. And yes please indulge in peurile humour JL it makes life seem so much funnier!