Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Mystical Nights and Gruesome Sights

As I have already documented I went to see the Goblet of Fire last night with friend Gil, and have made my thoughts public knowledge on my review page if you are interested.

We had a great laugh last night. Mooched round the shops, gossiped and stufed our faces. Actullay to be fair I stuffed my gaping gob, Gil showed remarkable restraint!

However, I was faced with an apparition last night, which almost put me off finishing my chocolate malt. Now it takes a lot to put me off my food, so let me just stress that this was a traumatic event!

The vision involved, a young wan, not exactly a supermodel (in fact she was a big girl to be frank), a pair of very loose, low hipped jeans, a spotty backside, and lots of flab. The image went something like this....

builders

This cartoon from here is amusing. The reality of it on a young wan, was not. I blame her friends, why oh why did nobody tell her? I think I'm scarred for life.

No comments: