Monday, November 07, 2005

Home

My Dad was making lots of noise banging and cursing things on Saturday morning so rather than lying in bed wasting the day I got up and got out.

These are some images I captured from the area where I live.

Ladies Walk
This is known as Ladies Walk.

The Swing
The swing.

The long road in Autumn
This is the approach road to the castle demesne.

Church Gates
The Church Yard

Outside our house
This is my mother's favourite tree taken last christmas

fi002.jpg
I just liked the look of this!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The top picture is very nice ... not that the others aren't, it's just that I like the top one best :)

Fi said...

It's my favourite too it has loads of memories attached to it as well!

Danielle said...

DUDE.. that church yard pic is awesome... I wouldn't have gone passed those gates either :D

Anonymous said...

Girl, put on some clothers, for Gods sake!! :)

Fi said...

Ha ha ha ha. I saw your comment on email first Maca it confused me! Now I understand!

Anonymous said...

Not that I mind looking at naked girls mind, it's just that there might be kids watching :)