Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm Back

It's back to the grindstone for little old me today the holiday is finished and will soon become a distant memory but right now it's still fresh in my mind so before I become too depressed at being at home again I will keep a little smile on my face when I remember the fantasically fun week we had in the Little country.

We ate lots of Moules et Frites, drank many glasses of strangely named beer and viewed a breath taking array of Flemish masters and consequently I learned lots of interesting facts and stories about the lives of Saints! It was riveting honestly so much torture and pain being celebrated everywhere!

I have some piccies posted up on Flickr. Here's a taste of Rue de Bourges!
image031.jpg

This is a mad place with restaurants lined up on both sides of the street and guys and gals from each restaurant trying to entice you into their establishment with various degrees of cajolment and flattery. It took a while to get used to it but it was great fun and we learned how to be firm but cheerful very quickly!

I'll post some more stuff later but work beckons at the mo so I shall toddle off!

No comments: