Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I got MeMe'd!

Right 10 points for anyone who can tell me what meme stands for/means!I haven't a clue and would love to know the origins of it if anyone can tell me!

I haven't been tagged before so I guess that makes me a tag virgin so cheers for that Red Mum!

Ok here goes:

Seven Things I Plan to do before I Die
1. Have kids (God love them)
2. Read Ulysses by James Joyce
3. Own a cat
4. Practice yoga in India
5. Drive across the USA
6. Perform on stage (again)
7. Attend a Cookery School

Seven Things I can do!
1. Crochet
2. Bake cakes
3. Sew a hem
4. Produce wind(I'm an expert at it)!
5. Cross my eyes
6. Make people laugh (whether it's with me or at me is inconsequential)
7. Drive a car

Seven Things I cannot do.
1. Wash dishes properly (it's boring)
2. Be tidy
3. Edit what I say before I actually say it
4. Remember last week without really concentrating
5. Tip my nose with my tongue
6. Eat a grapefruit (or anything bitter) without looking really stupid
7. Pretend I'm not bored.

Seven Things I find really attractive about the opposite sex.
1. Smile
2. Eyes
3. Openess
4. Sense of Humour
5. Hands
6. Intelligence
7. Conversation

Seven Things I say most.
1. Ah Feck it!
2. Bollox!
3. Shite
4. Oh No!
5. Hey ya!
6. Manic!
7. Grand Thanks.

Seven Books I love
1. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
2. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
3. His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philip Pullman
4. Possession by A.S. Byatt
5. Rain on the Wind Walter Macken
6. Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen
7. Birdsong Sebastian Faulks

Seven people I would like to see taking this quiz are:
1.My Dad
2.Elke
3.Steve
4.Gillian
5.Emma
6.Becky
7.Conor.

All the bloggers I read have done it already apart from Elke and Steve so it's up to you guys to carry the flame in blog land!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fi, here's what Wikipedia have to say about meme.

Anonymous said...

Oooh that sounds like a challenge, Fi.
And this when I'm supposed to be writing my thesis. Will hold you personally responsible for my failure to concentrate on said thesis for the rest of the day. Have to head to work now but keep an eye out for the results tomorrow. xxxE

Jay said...

Cool answers.

Anonymous said...

It is done

Fi said...

Thanks Maca now I know what meme's are! Elke & Steve's answers are funny! Thanks for taking the challenge guys and they even used my colour code!!

Anonymous said...

It was so pretty, how could we resist?

United Irelander said...

Yes, nice answers. This quiz has ripped through the Irish blogosphere alright. Where will it go to next?