Thursday, August 18, 2005

Rainy August Days

It feels like Autumn has come early today. It's very wet and dark and not cold exactly just cool. If you could chose weather to match your mood today would suit my mood perfectly!

I think I have sorted out the problems with my site by moving things around a bit but if somebody sees anything else its always good to get constructive criticism!

We went to see the Ireland v Italy friendly last night in Landsdowne Road. I really enjoyed the game and while it was crappy that we were beaten at home for the first time in 17 games I felt that the team played well as a whole and with the inclusion of the 2 Keanes for the qualifier against France in September we shouldn't embarass ourselves. I hope to God we win though, I really do. Of course we never make these things easy for ourselves if we had only just beaten Israel like we are capable of doing we would'nt have put ourselves in a position of having to beat France. And they've dug Zidane up again just when we thought we were safe. It's a bit of a disaster for us really. Anyway everything's crossed that the Gods of the FAI will smile on us and pure rays of genius will burst out of all our player's pores collectively, which will blind the French thereby allowing us to score fabulous goals due to their distraction. Well we live in hope I guess...

No comments: