Monday, August 29, 2005

A Busy Bee!

I may not be around all that much this week and early next week due to the fact that I will be trying to earn my degree in Legal Studies by taking deferred exams. So wish me luck! I'll need it!

I have just about finished my Equity course and only have two more topics to cover in Property which is all good news as they are the exams I will be taking. However the serious bad news is that I haven't learned anything from either of them so the head will be well and truly down!

In the meantime I have posted a review of The Importance of Being Earnest on my other page for your delictation. And here is a picture of the lovely Alan Stanford just to add colour to the post!

Oscar

I'll pop by later to let you know how the insanity is treating me!

1 comment:

Matt McGrath said...

Equity and property are the most fun - they follow the best structure... Aren't easements fun?!

Good luck! (It's worth it in the end - law is a great fun career!)