Wednesday, July 27, 2005

"We're all going on our Summer Holidays"

Summer holiday

Yiiiipppppeeeee last day of drudgery here I am! The photo is of the red double decker bus which Sir Cliff and friends converted into a holiday home for their adventure around Europe in the film
Cliff
Summer Holiday!

When I was a kid all I wanted to do was take a holiday like that!

But its not to be this time! Oh who cares I am out of the office for 7 whole days. I will be missing from my beloved blog for a total of 11 DAYS! - how will I survive? How will my readers survive and more importantly will they come back to me once I return from my holliers!? Ah well only time will tell!

On a different note I have been given a highly important mission by a friend of mine which includes a covert undertaking to discover who it is that buys lace collars (a la mode in the 16th century) from gift shops in Belgium. I will endeavour to do my best on this one. If anyone else has a mission for me let me know before 4.30 Irish time!!

Well thats me for now I shall post loads about my trip when I return and as many pictures as I can manage!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Mm, vacation! I wish it would never end.