Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Super Tuesday

I am going to have don my Superwoman outfit in order to fulfill all of my obligations for today. I have somehow managed to organise the blood donation drive for work to clash/coincide with the final, top of the table clash in the tag rugby league. A stroke of ingenuity on my part wouldn't you agree? Odds are I will have to sit out the game due to lack of blood but I'm keeping my mouth shut until I know for sure as they may not want my blood today so there's no point panicking about it yet!

I have 12 of my fellow work colleagues lined up to donate today, and most of them are donating virgins so even if I'm out for the game I can bask in the warm glow of having done something pro-active anyway. So I won't feel too disappointed! Or at least I'm trying to convince myself of that!

Life is going to be a lot less interesting from now on without the tag games on a tuesday night to keep my blood pumping. And God only knows what we're going to talk about in work, as it seems to have dominated nearly every conversation around the table for the past 3 months. Ah wel I guess I'll have no excuse but to get the head down 100% for the exams in October and look forward to regaining a life once they are over. I hope to God I pass them in one go as I think I'll crack up if I had to face them again in the spring time. But that is idle speculation and I would be better advised to use my time and energy concentrating on the task in hand!

No comments: