Monday, July 11, 2005

"Scandinavia looks like a willy"

2 euro

Quote unquote my mate Liz.!

image021.jpg

This is Liz looking a bit blurry and grumpy because she probably doesn't want to be blogged but she gets blogged cause she's funny!

Anyway the background to this story is set against a pub crawl in Dublin with my mates. We ate Tapas from here. Drank Mojitos and Margueritas everywhere and fell around the place laughing for most of the night while protesting that we weren't in the slightest bit drunk.

I learned many new things last Friday night not least of those is that Scandinavia does indeed look like a willy as illustrated by Nutty Liz on production of a euro coin! I also learned that being single in Dublin is very scary indeed and that there are some very odd looking men on the prowl out there. Chief among them (that we liked best) was scary outback farmer/Californian beach bum look-a-like (who was probably from D4) with his skin tight transparent white shirt tucked into skin tight across the crotch blue jeans and his Kerrraaazy dance moves. This guy had to be seen to be believed! I'm sure I'm not doing him justice here! Oh yes and a very special shout out also goes to the leather trouser clad long haired blonde "man" with shiny ear rings. Beautiful. That's all I can say. I wonder did he score the terrified looking girl he had cornered?


2 comments:

JL Pagano said...

If Sweden is a willy, what the hell does that make Finland???

Fi said...

A set of balls I believe was how the theory went!