Monday, July 11, 2005

A Heaven Sent Day

Oh its glorious in Dublin today. According to weather pixie the temperature is in the mid to high 20's and the sky is the most beautiful mediterranean blue! I love this city when the sun shines, the people sparkle and strip off and everyone looks happy! Yesterday was the same which means we have had at least 2 consecutive days of summer weather!!! I'm making a note of this here so that the next time its miserable and raining and cold I can look back at today's entry and remember that we had some good weather this year!
I just checked out overheard in Dublin there's an hilarious account of a 'scary burd' on the 77A. Its well worth checking out.
Oh I'm in a real rambling humour today. But I better go do some work before I get caught dossing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mid 20's? It's in the mid 80's here...

Oh, wait. Dublin. You don't use Fahrenheit temperatures. Never mind! :)

Jay said...

Hurrah for the weather pixie when she has good news to share.