Friday, July 08, 2005

What has happened to Mr. Unky?

Mr Unky the moody man has disappeared from his site and now all it says is "Coming Soon" I miss him. By changing the picture here on the blog every day it made me analyse exactly how I was feeling and then the fun part of what image best captured that mood. I am one of those people who will announce to all that could be bother listening that I have PMS or I'm grumpy or even that I'm hyper/happy. I feel that it is only fair that if I'm going to be in any way tedious, annoying or even funny that there should be due warning. Unky made me analyse beyond my usual three emotions (as above) and I was beginning to enjoy it! I hope he comes back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For your next entry - "Scandanavia looks like a willy" - don't forget! Didn't wake up til 1.30pm the morning after... hope you were feeling better than me!