Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Wrong Side of the Bed

I woke up bored this morning. It's not a good way to start the day. I have no intention or inclination to do anything which means I'll get frustrated which means I will eventually get cranky and will take it out on everyone I meet, silently in my head, which will lead to more frustration because while externally I might be smiling at people internally I will be smouldering with bad humour and probably hate for them.

So far there are 2 people on my list for just being too cheerful and for doing some work.

I don't think it's going to be a good one today. The over clouded chilly day is also really not helping my mood...

Ok dark thoughts aside I'll come back later and try to be more positive. Sometimes its just better to own up to being cranky and when you do you feel a little less mean!

No comments: