Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Going Grey

I looked in the mirror in work the other day and was appalled and disgusted to note that I have more than a sprinking of grey shiny hairs popping up all over my barnett. I'm only 27! I don't feel like I deserve to be reminded of my advancing years in such a fashion. As I have dark hair the little buggers really catch the light (and the attention) so it looks like it'll be "Nice and Easy" for me before too long.... (see link)

On to other matters. We won again last night, but there was no pleasure in it. I can't quite put my finger on why but all the same the atmosphere was very flat. I think the lack of a hate figure on the opposite side made it difficult to care if we won or lost! Surely that's not good sportsmanship! We are top of our league and have a potentially decisive encounter with the second on the table also unbeaten team next week. Unfortunately I will miss it as my lil bro is graduating as a MD and its far more important that I attend his graduation ceremony and get drunk with the family while we celebrate the end of him being a student (finally)!!

After that then I (only)have U2 to look forward to..... - bring it on!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Eh..It's all the stress from law exams.

I sure know I'm going delusional and strangely erratic trying to write all my law assignments and submissions.