Monday, June 20, 2005

Results Are Out!!!

And I won't be able to report how I get on until Thursday! In fact I won't even see them for myself until wednesday night because they would be released on the day that I am going home for two nights straight from work.

And so the lovely boy is charged with the nail biting and potentially dangerous job of opening said results and reading them to me over the phone, while I will no doubt be on some form of public transport either screaming of trying vainly not to cry. Great.

On the up side if I have passed them then Conor's graduation tomorrow will be even better as we will have my continuing triumph over the law to celebrate as well. However that is putting the cart before the horse as they say so I think I will leave all wild fantasies to after I hear how I got on!

No comments: