Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Mmmm Icecream

I feel a bit chirpier now as it is after lunch and I had some icecream, an Ice Berger to be precise. You can't beat the old fashioned vanilla ice-cream in a biscuit sandwich if you ask me!

I have written my views on Vincent Wood's A Cry From Heaven on the other site. It's well worth checking out if you are in Dublin at the mo. Its a great Irish Tragedy and deserves to be celebrated in such a fitting manner.

I figured out what put me in such a foul humour this morning. We have the lovely boy's lovely siblings living with us this week and the three of them were snoring away as I got up to trudge into work this morning. Also the fact that they were planning a trip on The Sea Safari without me, didn't help. I'm mad jealous and the reports are it was great fun. Bastards.

We have our penultimate tag game this evening. They lost last week without me ( notice how I have distanced myself from the losers!) We are playing the first team we played in the league who after we beat them organised to train on Sundays (freaks) - they've won all their games since then! Mmmmm

No comments: