Friday, May 13, 2005

Yeah!! Its the weekend!

Not planning on doing much in the line of excitement this weekend which is why I am looking forward to it! I can't remember the last time I had no plans, agenda or needs to fulfil! I am not particularly tired so any rest I get will be a bonus, I don't feel like I should study or spend time doing any one task in particular and neither of us have anywhere that we need to go to. So I can just kick back leave all worries to one side and just be.
We might mooch along to the cinema tonight I haven't seen HHGG yet so that could be a possibility and if so I will post my thoughts on the subject to amuse myself next week!
The other news today is that I am no longer on probation and am now officially a part of the team here. As a result I made my feelings known about just how bored I've been in recent months, which came as a bit of a surprise to my supervisor! Whoops! Anyway she has taken this into account and has promised that I will be given more responsibility and projects of my own. Now many people would think "Foolish girl doss while you can" but I just can't I go crazy when I'm not busy and just end up depressed and miserable and that is just not a good way to be. So here's hoping that work life will become more fulfilling... but I won't hold my breath these not for profit lovely fluffy places just don't do high powered achievement in the day to day running of the business. I think it's me and my outlook that will have to adapt for the next year while I sort out the whole RTW thing and put my own life on a different track... Jesus I've managed to depress myself in the course of writing this blog! Snap out of it woman remember its the WEEKEND!!!

No comments: