Thursday, May 26, 2005

MIA

I'm back! I was missing in action for the last few days due to the development of my horrible cold into a more horrible and debilitating dose of sinusitis and an accompanying chest infection. See I wasn't playing it up I was feeling terrible! Well anyway I'm back at work still on anti biotics and definately feeling like I would much prefer to be back home in bed or better still stretched out on the sofa watching day time tv. There really is the greatest load of utter nonsense on the telly during the day. I think the show that gets my vote for being an inexcusable waste of my time and that of everyone involved in making it is called "Was I here before" (or at least I think its called that I was on drugs and my short term memory is a bit addled as a result). Anyway the premise of this show is that celebrities are put under the influence of hypnosis in order to unlock memories of their past lives the facts of which are then investigated by an Historian. I subjected myself to two instalments involving Jenny Bond (former Royal reporter and ex participant in I'm a Celebrity) and Joe Pasquale ( don't know why he's famous apart from the fact that he won I'm a celebrity get me out of here). The reason why I watched it is irrelevant, probably something to do with not being bothered to reach for the remote to turn over... Anyway it was the greatest load of crap! I'm not going to go into the details of their stories because its boring but what I do want to do is advise anyone out there who is planning on taking a sickie to avoid this show if at all possible.
On the other hand watch Dr. Phil! He gives out to people and is a bit rude and I like him.

No comments: