Friday, May 06, 2005

Addiction

I think I'm getting hooked on this blogging lark I can't stop thinking about it and the stuff I can do with it! I have set up a sister site which I am going to use to waffle on about stuff I've seen and read or even place's I've been because lots of people do it already and I want to join that gang!
I feel like my creative juices are beginning to flow again! Though knowing me I'll get bored waffling on to myself about stuff I know already! But until then I'm going to run with it!
I had my final exam for this half of the year this morning. I should pass it. Am somewhere far beyond tired now though and I really want to have some kind of alcoholic beverage tonight, probably won't be a good idea as I haven't had more than one bottle of beer in many's a week but I have a self destructive need to drink at least 3 tonight despite the fact that I know I will feel absoloutley horrible and sick tomorrow. I know I'll have 2 drinks and then collapse into my leaba and sleep like a baby until I have to get up and bring the lovely boy to get his hair cut and THEN because I have practiced a little bit I'll have 3 drinks on saturday night and sleep off any potential hangover on sunday! Oh yes that is a good plan me thinks!
Just had a thought will probably be going on the bog train run by the Bord na Mona http://www.bnm.ie/ tomorrow so will review it on my new site on Monday! How exciting!

2 comments:

Toad734 said...

A hangover after 3 drinks? Are you sure youre Irish?

Fi said...

Yeah but I'm 100% lightweight as well!