Friday, May 27, 2005

Pure Genius

Me that is! I have managed to resurrect my broken blog and put it back the way it was. Apart from a template change that is. It's a small concession and I quite like the simple lines of the new template so I think I'll leave it the way it is.
I also rediscovered my lost archives as well which is a small relief! Though reading through them its all total nonsense really!
By the way apologies for the space cadet entry for yesterday all I can say is "Drugs are bad kids" I should know better than even to attempt to function while on anti biotics! All I can hope is that I didn't do anything too silly in work...
On the up side I am feeling decidedly less disgusting this morning I had one of those fabulous nights sleeps last night where I didn't budge from the same position at all and didn't stir until the alarm went off. It was glorious and so good that I haven't really woken up properly yet... Could be another fun day in Fiona Land!
Plans for this weekend include myself, my completely insane father and the lovely boy spending this sunday afternoon in the hallowed ground of Croke park
  • GAA
  • . , where we will be planning on watching Offaly beat Laois and Westmeath beat Kildare. Hopefully. If Offaly lose we will then have to deal with my father's tantrum and disappointment which is generally on the one hand kinda funny on the other really tedious. I'll let you know how we get on...

    No comments: