Thursday, May 05, 2005

Diversions

I have just figured out why my pictures won't appear on my site. It seems that my work computer won't let me download the proper program's so unless I get a chance to play around with it at home at the weekend the site will remain pictorially vacant which is a pity!
Right now I am trying to read through my notes so that it won't be a complete disaster of an exam tomorrow but as you can see I am doing anything but that!
I'm constantly seeking diversion at the moment I think its just the tiredness. Well at least it'll be over for a few months once tomorrow is out of the way!
Isn't it amazing the way you can dread something happening for so long and when it actually comes to pass its generally easier and a lot less painful then you thought it would be. Its the same with these exams in October the world was ending before I sat the damn things yet in April while it was tough it was beyond doubt a much easier experience and I'm not anticipating the next batch in Octiber with the same sort of dread.I hope that complacency won't be my downfall.

No comments: