Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The weekend

I keep hitting return on the title bar when I start a new post which is really beginning to tick me off! Then I have to go and edit the post as there is nothing in it! As you might imagine I'm not the best when it comes to hitting buttons!
Well I had a most wonderful weekend for the May bank holiday here at home. We hired a car and spent most of the weekend driving and walking in the beautiful Burren area of Co. Clare. unfortunately I don't have a digital camera yet but if I had I would publish some images as it really is a beuatiful place! Needless to say it is on the agenda to purchase one before we head off on our travels!
I also spent time at home with my family which was long overdue! My little sister Ro was in a pantomime style play at home based on the story of Snow White and was a highly entertaining grumpy dwarf! I have a photo of her sent from her phone which I will stick up as soon as I've figured out how to do that!
I'm back in work today and have to face into another exam on friday for the course I've been doing for the past 2 years. Its company law and I knew it inside out a few weeks ago for the law society exams but just know I'll struggle to remember anything for friday. The extreme tiredness and slight feeling of depression due to overactive hormones is of course not helping me to feel motivated for this particular test.
Anyway on the up side I'm going home again at the weekend to spend some proper time with the folks cause if I don't do it now I won't get to see them as I will be back hitting the books shortly. I can't wait to have all of these damn exams behind me so that I can have my life back again.

No comments: