Thursday, December 22, 2005

So this is Christmas...

Well I'm off on the piss tonight after our department lunch so blogging may not be top of my agenda tomorrow morning! And then I'm off home about midday so I'm going to create the last post of 2005 now.

I have absoloutely no intention of visiting here again for about 2 weeks as I'm taking an extra long Christmas break to allow myself some head space and recovery time after what has been, with hindsight, a difficult and very busy year!

In the meantime, thank you for taking the time to visit me here and for reading my ramblings during the last 7 months.

Have a wonderful peaceful christmas and if you get bored drop by and play this:

http://www.elfmovie.com/swf/snowball_fight/index.html

It's fun!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

United Irelander said...

Merry Christmas Fi!

Patry Francis said...

And Happy 2006!