Wednesday, December 21, 2005

On this the shortest day of the year...

They say there's magic in the air on the solstice.

I don't know about that but I do know that there's hope!

newgrange_solstice
I handed my notice in today.

I'm off back to evil bank land.

Don't fret though it's a short term move to gain experience and bide my time hopefully in an environment where I won't fade away due to boredom! Extra money is also an advantage.

newgrangebeam

The major problem with the move is whether I will have internet access. If not the blogging will have to wait til the evening times when the boy and I will do battle for ownership of the PC. Ah well I'd still rather not be bored! Don't worry though I want to keep this site up cause I really enjoy venting here!

P.S Photo's are robbed! But they illustrate my point nicely I think!

3 comments:

Fi said...

I know what you mean! I'm only here a year so I'm not that attached to the place but I was in my previus job for 2 1/2 years and felt a huge sense of guilt when I left!
It's good to know I'm not the only freak handing their notice in on christmas week - I did feel a bit guilty about that I have to say!

Anonymous said...

If that boy gives you any trouble Fi we can have a word with him :) Keep up the blogging!

Fi said...

Oh Don't worry although he thinks blogging is stupid I will get my time on the puter!