Monday, December 12, 2005

Still Grinning!

Well I survived the wait for the results, receiving them, and the Christmas party and I'm still grinning like the Chesire cat!

grin1
Me!

It feels like the weight of a thousand worlds has been lifted from shoulders, I feel younger, lighter and oh so so happy. The relief of knowing that I will never have to sit those horrendous de-humanising and horrific exams ever again is the best Christmas present I could ever have received!

I comfortable passed Equity and Property, I had a fair idea that they had gone ok at the time, but my real worry was Tort. And I just got it! There was no room for error there it seems but, boy oh boy, I don't care!

As per my previous post I had a ball celebrating on friday, lay on the sofa all day saturday, grinning! And went to see March of the Penguins last night. All in all a very good weekend.

I'll be out on the town again tonight with the women for food and laughs, and will undoubtedly feel some pain tomorrow but I can nearly guarantee that I'll still have that smile on my face!

P.S. My opinion of March of the Penguins has just been published on the other page if you're interested!

No comments: