Friday, September 09, 2005

Friday Cheer

I had to turn on the light this morning to see what I was doing as I got ready for work and it hit home that summer is over. It's pissing rain here in Dublin today but it's friday so I don't really care!
I found this 80's music test on the world wide wonder web and as I have nothing better to say I thought I would share it with everyone and see if you can do better than me. I would almost guarantee that you will as I am crap at these things! So enjoy!



P.S. The image isn't appearing when I look at the page but you can still click through to the fun stuff!

5 comments:

JG said...

Christ that's long... half way through and I need a break. What score did you get? Spill the beans ;)

Fi said...

After cheating I got 60! But i did cheat so I really only got about 45!

JG said...

I got 63 and I did cheat a bit too...

Anonymous said...

I got 61.5 and I didn't cheat - honest. But I was disgusted to discover that I know the lyrics to Foreigners 'I want to know what love is'. Icccckkkk.

JG said...

Yeah that is a bit scary!!