Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dum dum dah....

And so my final day of work has arrived. From tomorrow until October 12th I will be fully immersed in tort, property and equity in that order! I'm strangely excited by the prospect at the moment! I thought that I would be climbing the walls with nerves and fear, but now it comes down to it I just want to get stuck in. Being in work is the last place I want to be right now!

On the preparation side I have all but two topics on the tort course covered. Which means I have the whole thing pretty much under wraps. The big challenge over the next few days is to remember it all! It's a daunting prospect made even more so by the fact that the papers are horrific. The lovely examiner likes to throw at least 3 different aspects of tort into each question and sometimes adds a little twist to keep it interesting! I'm dreading it, but I've passed 5 and criminal was very similar to tort in layout and I got through it in one go so I just need to get on with it and cram that law into my brain!

I have the whole property course covered now as well. The course is pretty long but the papers are fair so as long as I learn what I need to and the examiner isn't kidnapped by some evil aliens and made to set out a worse than usual paper I have half a chance going into it! Plus on the learning side of it I have only recently learned huge chunks of the most important aspects of the course for the degree exams so I have a head start on it this time round! Same goes for equity!

So that's where I stand. It would be incredible if I passed them this time round and if I don't get them all at least one would take some pressure off. I'm not prepared to consider worst case scenarios... because I just can't!

So wish me luck I'm up on Monday, Friday and the following Wednesday and then I am taking a well earned few days off to rest, relax and rehabilitate! See ya later!

No comments: