Thursday, September 22, 2005

A beginning to an end

I received the results for the DIT exams that I took in early September this week. I am very pleased and proud to announce that I now officially have a Degree (Ordinary) Legal Studies (Upper higher merit)! Doesn't that sound fancy!?

I am relieved beyond measure to have at least one thing finished. Now regardless of what happens I can at least train to be a Legal Executive and earn decent money at it too! Still want to be a Solicitor though and am not tempted despite the sickness, tiredness and all round yuckiness to give up on the Blackhall Place Exams! In fact these results have given me a badly needed boost and should help me get to the end with a bit more of a spring in my step!

4 comments:

Red Mum said...

Heartiest congrats on the exams, well done you!

So I take it you will be drunken Trixibell tonight? GO Wan you deserve it...

Fi said...

Oh Thank you! And how much would Ilove to get wasted tonight? But I don't think the antibiotics would like it very much so I'm going to save myself until the Fe's are over and then I won't be sober for at least a month!

Anonymous said...

hoorah! go out and celebrate. you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Fi, well done !!