Monday, January 09, 2006

Trixiblue

The Post New Year/Christmas, January, Monday Morning, Back to work blues have arrived folks. Yes I had 2 lovely weeks off and yes Christmas was lovely and I don't have an ounce of tiredness left in my body! But why does it have to end and why does everything land on top of me at the same time? Christ it was soooooooo hard to raise myself from the pit I call my bed this morning, oh and the pitiless frost and trek to work weren't the most appealing incentive either while I'm at it! Ah well I'm here now, normalcy has returned and I have a pile of work I have no intention of doing on my desk to greet me this morning!

As you would expect I read some books and watched some movies and will probably wax lyrical about some of them on my review site in the next while, so keep an eye on it if you're interested.

On other matters I'm happy to report that I am actually enjoying revising for my Irish exam, which is due to take place later on this week. It's not a very difficult exam and I have discovered that my grasp of the language isn't as appalling as I had originally feared. In fact I'm enjoying it so much that I'm seriously considering trying my hand at improving my knowledge of our native tongue once the dust has settled! Who would have thought eh?

Enough for now, the word is out that I'm leaving here and people keep dropping by to talk to me and I don't want my secret blogging life to be revealed prematurely!

No comments: