Monday, January 16, 2006

Beautiful and Talented

I am hereby admitting to having been completely and totally hooked on Soapstar Superstar on TV3 and ITV for the last 10 days or so. I watched it religiously every night and even voted to keep people in. I think the extra time on my hands is going to my head a little! I just thought it was the most entertaining of the celebrity type shows I've ever seen. Not to mention the really astounding talent of the majority of the people who performed. I think Andy Whyment was the overall biggest shock to me. Alright so he's no oil painting but his voice was really impressive and his efforts to dance and entertain must have won him many supporters. The first night I watched it and realised that Kirky was on the show my reaction was to hide behind my hands in order to observe the carnage. I like when I'm wrong like that!

andy
Andy or Kirky take your pick

Other impressive performers for me were Roxanne Pallett and Lee Otway. But Roxy definately impressed me with her voice and if I was a bloke or into girls she'd definately be my type!

Roxy

However, the winner of the competition deserves a special mention. Not only is he flippin' drop dead gorgeous, plays the piano and guitar, he also sings like an angel and moonwalks! Richard Fleeshman, or Craig the Goth in Corrie. The only problem I have with him is that he's only 16! Why is he still so young?? It feels so wrong to drool over one so young.... It doesn't stop me though!

Richard
Moody, interesting and oh so very young.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hav like none of rich

Fi said...

Can someone translate the above post for me?
And is this Emily as in Richard's sister? And if so no offence intended my dear your brother is a lovely young man and you should be proud of him!