Tuesday, June 13, 2006

New Day, New Beginnings

Dawn

Dawn

Dawn

I was up when the cock crew recently so I went for a walk to clear my head.

Things are moving on in my little world. We're packing our stuff and will be homeless for a short while, but that's not the end of the world! The sun is shining and new dawns are breaking every day, apparently, so I reckon all will be well!

I'll probably have more time to take photo's and visit here as well over the next while, at least that's the plan anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the move, Fi. Our big move comes this day fortnight but we just have 2 chairs and about 200 books to move. Can't imagine the stress of packing up a whole household. Hope it goes well. See you in bogland. Are you free around July 15th by any chance? Mrs E