Wednesday, June 28, 2006

SOLD!

Whey Hey!

images

We have finally sold our house!
Confirmation has been received today and cheque is on it's way to the Bank!!!
Ok so we're homeless but who cares, we're on our way to fulfilling our dreams and that's all that matters!
We're clearing the hurdles one by one that were appearing in relation to the house we want to buy in the Midland's and for the first time I can see where we are going as a real destintion!

The really exciting part is that we can now start to plan our trip properly. While we were hoping to be back by next September (ie 2007) it looks like it might be later in the year than that, which puts my plans for apprenticing and stuff out but I don't really mind too much. In a way it's better as it means that I can just wait til I come home to start looking for one properly rather than fussing about it now or worrying about it while I'm travelling. It also gives us more freedom.

The down side is that I'll be over 30 before I start apprenticing! Feck! It'll be high time to be getting serious about being grown up by that stage won't it?? In the meantime I'm going to enjoy the freedom of not having to do anything, living in a hotel and going to the cinema in the middle of the afternoon (only to see films that the boy won't go to ! It's more fun seeing the good stuff with him anyway!) I have my eye on going to see the Lakehouse this afternoon, Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves reunited at last! How could I miss that on the big screen!

No comments: