Saturday, June 24, 2006

Wilde Living

I've become a lounge lizard! And am currently residing Oscar Wilde style in hotel rooms throughout Dublin!

All of our worldly possessions are in storage. All of my clothes are in bags in my parents house. I am without a computer, a tv, or a place to charge my phone and I have to say it's all good!

The sale of our Dublin house should be closing next week which is just a week overdue, while this has been annoying it is to be expected and isn't really all that bad going. The house that we're buying has given us a major pain in the head over recent weeks but we finally signed contracts on Friday and whilst these won't be binding until the vendors sign them, and we can't let them do that until we close our sale, I have hope that things are finally looking like they are working out. I hope that doesn't jinx me!

To keep myself occupied I have taken up knitting again. I have also watched nearly all the world cup games and spent last week going to afternoon shows in the cinema whenever I fancied it. For the record X-Men 3 was disappointing and a bit confusing - and I'm an X-men fan...

No comments: