Monday, February 13, 2006

Isn't it pretty?

olympics06_snowboarding
I really like this! I know I'm sad!

I'm on a roll tonight, with this blogging lark! I've also managed to pull together some letters begging for apprenticeships in 2007 as well and surfed some sites so it's been a good night!

It's just a pity google won't let me get into my gmail account tonight. It could have been a perfect day otherwise!

Have you noticed that spring is springing yet? The 100 million bulbs we planted in the Autumn are beginning to surface already and if the rain that I hear pelting down outside hasn't drowned them I'm going to start photographing their progress as a record of what we made!

Until next time folks au revoir and there are some reviews on the other site if you are interested!

No comments: