Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Preoccupations and Boredom

I find myself in a strange sort of twilight zone at the moment. I feel sort of disengaged from everything like I'm on the outside looking in, and it's a very odd feeling.

I don't know if its because I'm at a bit of a loose end due to the finishing of the exams or if it is due to other factors which are playing on my mind at the moment but not really formulating themselves into ideas. I know I'm frustrated. That is one emotion I can identify. I also feel a little uptight and anxious and very restless. It's not very pleasant.

I thought that once I had spare time that I would relish the opportunity to veg out. But I'm not. I'm bored! I can't watch T.V., can't keep my focus long enough to read properly, can't listen to music, don't want to talk to people... In fact all that I want to do is move. I enjoyed being at home last weekend. I can't wait to head off again this weekend... maybe I've just got an intense dose of itchy feet! Oh I don't know even writing about it hasn't helped, I'll just have to keep going until I identify what the hell is bothering me, and then I'll deal with it!

No comments: