Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I've got my life back!

I have returned to the land of the living once again! And have survived the latest round of Fe1's as was hoped! A brief word on the exams, as I don't want to really think about them at the moment, 2 went well one didn't go as well as I had hoped so I may have to resit it. Yes it's disappointing but its not over til the fat lady sings and until then I'm going to try and not brood on it. I said I'd try though I'll probably be obsessing about the results silently in my head and publicly here on my site until they arrive, but I will try not to!

Thanks to everyone who admired my pics! I'm gald they were enjoyed!

I have loads of thoughts swirling around my head about potential posts. They include my abject disappointment at Ireland not qualifying for the world cup, mad spending sprees by the Government on computer systems that don't work, Katie Holmes being up the duff and loads more besides but I reckon its all being said and done already by everyone else so I don't think I'll bother now! So seeing as I have been absent from work for so long I will go make an effort at clearing my desk and when things are quieter later will write more later. I've missed musing on stuff here!

No comments: