Monday, October 24, 2005

Living Life once more

As a result of finishing the exams and rediscovering the joys of living once again I have started reading real books and watching new movies over the past week or so! It's bliss! I have posted my view on a film I saw recently over on my review site if you're interested! I will be putting my opinion on other books I've read and albums I've heard recently over the next few days, so while there is no doubt my cultural section was looking very abandoned in the last few weeks I will be endeavouring to fix that problem over the next while!
Oh and comments are always welcome whether they are constructive or not!

By the way what's the take out there on my new colour scheme? I'm just proud of the fact that I figured out how to change the colours! I'm still learning! Oh and I get bored very easily!

No comments: