Thursday, April 12, 2007

Shouting out loud

Seeing as I won't be blogging or visiting other sites as regularly as I do now from next week onwards I'm going to take a tip from other bloggers and do a shout out of blogs that I like a lot in the hope that somebody else will like them too!

Firstly try Danielle for giving me this idea and for being thoroughly lovely, interesting and fun!

In Irish blogland the following bloggers all get major thumbs up for me ... Arran, Elke and Steve 'cause I know them! Red Mum for great photos and stories, Blank Paige 'cause it's impossible to know what's coming next! Julius Geezer for being a loyal reader and a Trinity head (I stand corrected he's from DCU, but I still like him!!) JL for his take on Irish life, and the following blogs for being bloody funny Twenty Major, Fat Mammy Cat and Swearing Lady.

My favourite Canadian blogger is Jay she has a way with words. And American bloggers blogging for fun include My crazy life.

And check out Sinead for arts stuff and Claire for arty stuff.

I'm sure I've left loads out but feel free to browse the blogroll on the sidebar!

I haven't finished here yet but things will be slow at best!

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Good deal, sweets.
Thanks for the shoutout. I am going to give you a tip over at MyBlogLog that is useful when spreading the link love.

Be well and enjoy the day my Irish lass.

JG said...

What makes you think I'm a Trinity head?:)

Fi said...

Thanks Danielle!

Sorry JG I thought I saw it written somewhere!! Am I wrong? There's worse things you could be you know! ;-}

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Fi! I'm looking forward to reading about your travels :)

JG said...

No probs! I was wondering where you got it. Tis' DCU all the way!

Paige A Harrison said...

Fi,
Thanks for the shout out also. You have made my day with the comment that you never know what's coming next. This is purely intention - I think!
Enjoy your travels & keep in touch,
Paige

Fi said...

You're welcome Claire I love your site!

I'll fix it JG don't worry!

Thanks Paige and keep on rocking!

JG said...

Good work! Sorry for the pedantry and happy travels...

Bardouble29 said...

Thanks for the shout out and I look forward to reading about all your adventures!