Sunday, April 01, 2007

I love Dublin

I spent the last week in the Big Smoke with my wonderful friends and had a ball. The main purpose of the visit was to organise visas for China and Russia but it quickly became a week of celebration and lots and lots of chat and talk and laughing and crying. It was mighty.

My best friend Gill is getting married to Nick and they've just returned from a 5 month trip and the excitement is something else! Plus the fact that I'm going to be a bridesmaid for the first time has pushed it up a notch as well!

I made such a show of myself in Neary's on Wednesday evening. If you were there I was the one sitting in the snug merrily drinking a pint of Guiness until two people arrived and made me cry! Gill thought she'd broken me! I couldn't stop gurning I got such a happy shock!

Julius Geezer has also asked if I had seen Once. Well I have and I've written about it on the review page if you're interested. I also have other stuff to review as well but getting the time is becoming difficult!

In other news I've found the hyperlink button in Blogger! Now didn't that take me a long time to figure out? I'm sure it's been there for ages as well...

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats on being a bridesmaid. I really need to visit Ireland one of these days.

All the best to you

Jay said...

Isn't it funny how nearly every country has a city they call the big smoke?

Fi said...

Ireland can be fantastic! Let me know if you ever make it Danielle!

Hey Jay! Thanks for dropping by! It's cool when you spot things that connect you with your own space and time isn't it?