Friday, November 03, 2006

Tieing up loose ends

Do you remember way back in the dark ages I announced that I planned to create a babies blanket for the Peanut to celebrate his birth? It was a very long time ago and I will forgive you if you can't remember.

However the good news is that I have FINALLY finished it.

I would like to defend myself by stating that I am usually not as pathetically slow at producing such items, but summer time is not a good time for knitting or needle work (cause your hands are too sweaty), and then I was away for a few weeks, and then I became very lazy, and then I nearly finished it but decided to leave it aside for 3 weeks instead... and so it continued.

However I am pleased to announce that the said article is now complete!

" />

Ta Da!

Moose I shall be coming to visit shortly now that the shame has lifted!

No comments: