Friday, November 03, 2006

Full Service Please

Right so far the boiler has been serviced, it was grossly ineffecient.

The car is due for a service on Wednesday.

The attic will be serviced with insulation in the next few days.

The garden has been serviced with a short back and sides.

And finally I am getting a full overhaul and service. The sad thing about that last statement is that while it's loaded with innuendo it actually refers to medical services...
Before we hit the road I am in line for a colposcopy (please don't ask) 3 mole removals and full dental check (I hope that's all it's going to be, but seeing how bad my luck is at the mo I'll probably have to get root canal work or something equally as hideous done). I am not impressed but apparantly it's better to be safe than sorry...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor chickie, I hear ya - have to go for my 2nd colposcopy this year at the end of Nov. Goody goody. Still, better to be safe than sorry, eh?

Fi said...

Today's the day am not happy!
But you're right there's no point taking risks!