Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Stat Counting

I've seen Red Mum do it, Blank Paige recently composed poetry about it, and now I feel myself perplexed by it.

You see one of the biggest searches that I get coming to visit me here is for some bird called Emily Fleeshman! Who the hell is she? I'm very confused about this one!

On a more promising note other searches directed this way in recent times included
Eating the most McVities Digestive Biscuits
Lovely Bottoms
Bossoms
PFO letters
and of course the FE1's or Blackhall Place exams.

I think they all just about sum me up!

1 comment:

Paige A Harrison said...

I probably didn't credit him, but I got the idea of keyword search poetry from the brilliantly innovative JL Pagano.

It reminds me of the story that I heard that David Bowie used to write out short stories, cut them into individual sentences and compose songs from random selections of the sentences.

Doesn't seem as much fun as our blog poetry where you rely on a curious interaction of blogger and searcher. You're not fully in control of the process.