Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ooo I almost forgot!

Me and my blog have been together a whole year (plus some) already.

I was just looking back on my first few posts and it only seems like yesterday in a very surreal way, as we're only seeing the fruition of plans laid then now!

This time last year I was between exams and waiting for results, that really doesn't feel like a whole year ago believe me! We had also made the decision to travel but hadn't gotten as far as laying plans for upping sticks and leaving Dublin altogether, that came later. I'd forgotten that the initial plan had been made so early on isn't that strange? Such a big decision and I'd forgotten when we'd made it! Ah it's not that odd if you knew just how ditzy I really am!

Well it's been a good year, a positive year and I'm really glad that I have this record of it so at least I can have some appreciation of all that I've done and achieved in the recent past.

Next step is to get me a lap top so I won't have the boy peering over my shoulder giving out about my spelling or moaning about cyber stalkers! Ah well it can't be perfect I suppose!

3 comments:

Knucklehead said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you .. er ... both! :)

-maca-

Fi said...

Thanks to both of you! And for dropping by! Haven't heard from you in a while Maca!