Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Randomness and Ramblings

Well I haven't even dropped by here myself in recent days to see what's up and who's coming to visit, so if you are sticking with me thanks! I'm sorry for the crappiness and the not postingness but between scrubbing and painting (or watching the boy paint, to be strictly fair!) oh and crap broadband connections even checking my email has become a bit of a luxury recently.

I've had lots of thoughts over the last week and have even composed whole posts on scraps of paper but now that I'm finally sitting here I don't want to write about what happened a week ago! This blogging thing is a very current medium I find!

Anyway here are a few pics of our little garden coming to life. We planted hundreds of bulbs last year and it's just amazing to see them growing and blooming, despite the horrible weather.

fi021.jpg

fi014.jpg

No comments: