Saturday, March 10, 2007

Buzzing around like a....

blue arsed fly.

That's a favourite phrase of mine! Poetic isn't it????

But if you ever take the time to observe a blue bottle and then think about what you've been up to you might see where I'm coming from! Hopping from one thing to the next without settling at anything, you get the drift.

Today I was in Galway visiting my brother. I got krishna-ed for the first time in many years. They are lovely people as a general rule and I think I confused him a little bit by not needing to be saved, not having a crummy job and already being a fan of yoga and seeing the world in different ways! It amused me mightily!

I also changed my image a little. My hair has been shortened (by about 4 inches) it was far too long, and darkened. I now remind myself of how I looked about 10 years ago, which is weird....

I'm off to London on Monday for a few days. I hope to get some photos of somewhere different while there, but won't be blogging til maybe next weekend.

I have to get a Mongolian visa while there, which should be interesting, or not, I'll have to wait and see.

The Lovely Boy has research to do so I'll be mooching around on my own during the day. I'm looking forward to it. I like exploring new cities and having adventures!

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

I have always wanted to visit London. I got to go to Italy and France last year, but never made it to London. That is definately high on my to do list! Have a great trip.

Fi said...

Thanks bar it was fun! London's a very cool place, it deserves more than a flying visit to really experience it! Hope you get there yourself someday!