Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bored Now

I don't want to be at home!

But the Lovely Boy has work to do and so I am standing by him, and I am of course delighted for him! He's publishing a book on the War of Independence you see!

Things were going well for us on the road it was really cool to be somewhere warm when everyone at home was freezing! I'd like to do that every January!

And now that we are at home for a while it gives me a chance to organise visas from here rather than trying to it elsewhere. So I'll be keeping myself busy over the next few weeks.

But I've got majorly itchy feet!!!!

2 comments:

Jay said...

Escaping the cold...I envy you that. I went to Mexico for a week, but it was a bit marred knowing that we would be flying back into a blizzard.

Fi said...

Mexico beats Spain! You win. You also win on the blizzard score as well it's just home and cold here!