Thursday, September 28, 2006

From the ridiculous to the obscene

I've had a few moments of sheer madness this week, which in hindsight made me laugh heartily and I think can be shared with the general public as an example of how life amuses me at times.

Firstly the ridiculous.

This morning there was a frog in my toilet.

I should have taken a picture but was far too busy jumping up and down on the bed and screaming for the lovely boy to come and rescue me. The problem with this scenario however now lies in the fact that I think we are now accomplices in Amphibian Homicide. We flushed him back down the loo. I say back because my worst fear is that he climbed up though the pipes, the happier option would be that he came through the window, but I'm prepared to accept the worst in this case. Like I said it's all a bit ridiculous.

My second story concerns the obscene.

Picture this, Trixibell enters the sitting room and starts to flick through the channels on TV. She gets to TG4 (the Irish Language station) she is confronted with Hector O'Heocaghain strapped in some sort of hamock in his boxer shorts being whipped by a dominatrix in a corset. The scene changes to another bloke (apparantly a Kerry footballer) bent over a table in his boxers also being whipped. Then Hector gets out of his contraption, while wearing a gimp mask and starts shouting and roaring about Meath beating Kerry some time in the nineties while beating the Kerry fella with some sort of a stick.

I was very confused.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to get used to frogs in the jacks and a whole lot more when you go off travelling. I remember once in Japan, Nick put his shoe on and found their was a visitor in it - cue much yelling on his part, and laughter on mine.

Fi said...

You're right of course but it was just a big surprise to find one in my bog in the bog (har har har) I amuse myself so much sometimes. Welcome to unemployment by the way!!