Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Aaaaaggghhhhh Feckin Internet

Right I'm finally here! It's taken 3 attempts over a similar number of days to get onto this flippin page.
Aaaaaaggghhhhh. Again for good measure!

Anyhoo have been up to lots of mischief in the intervening period between posts including, 10 days in Rome a girly weekend in Sligo, much lazing around and having fun!

I have loads of pictures to put up but due to the unstable nature of my internet connection you're just going to have to wait for them for a little while longer. My plan is to transfer them from my laptopto a memory stick and load them on Daddy's 'puter as he can access the ISDN line which for some reason my laptop won't do. But first I have to buy a memory stick.... It's all very complicated.

I am now going to have another hunt around for some sort of decent internet connection that reaches our house which is in the sticks. This is where I miss Dublin a little bit, but still not a lot to be honest.

Once we have that sorted the travel plans should follow... I hope.

No comments: