Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bosco and the Boscoeenies

Ladies and Gentlemen it is with great pride and pleasure that I can now introduce you to latest addition to Chez Trixibell's family!

'Tis none other than Bosco (the kitten with sluttish tendencies) and her brood of six, I kid you not, six kittens.

At first we were ashamed of her I mean she's still a child herself, we denied that such a thing could be possible in one so young and also because we thought she was a boy for a while... But once the teets for feeding appeared there really was no point in engaging in further denials, whats done is done. So now we have 9 cats.....

.... If anyone knows of a good home for a lovely black kitten, well you know where to come!

Bosco
The proud mother.

The Boscoeenies
The Boscoeenies

1 comment:

Fi said...

Thank you for the kind comment and I'm glad you enjoy my silly ramblings!